- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Hotel room was spacious but very hot. Staff on front desk were all helpful..."
"Good location, nice room, great breakfast. All good..."
"The Hotel is very well located and we found the room large and comfortable. We really enjoyed the breakfast and said at the time it was one..."
"The bed was too firm, but otherwise a reasonable stay...."
"This hotel is staffed by helpful, genuine and enthusiastic people. They are a great asset to a comfortable city centre hotel...."
About the hotel
Enjoy a dedicated service at the Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre hotel, a short walk from the National Indoor Arena, International Convention Centre and Hippodrome Theatre. Emerge through the revolving glass doors to a warm welcome from the Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre's friendly Concierge. We will take care of your luggage and point you towards the elegant, open-plan b1 Bar for bar meals, coffee or cocktails.
Details of parking options available from hotel reception. Obtain the details when dropping off luggage or whilst checking in. Parking is chargeable and no pre booking. Height restrictions are applicable. Leave the bustling of the city behind relax in your quiet, stylish room. Standard rooms and also Club rooms and Suites. Club rooms and Suite guests can drop in at the Club Lounge to network or just take in the view. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from New Street Rail Station, with direct trains links to Birmingham International Airport and easy access to all major road links. Stroll to exhibitions at the National Indoor Arena and the ICC, or sit at a canal-side cafe and watch the world go by. Brindleyplace, with the Bull Ring, Mailbox and Grand Central being a short walk from the hotel. Where you can pick out style items at John Lewis, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and House of Fraser with many designer stores - your choice is vast. Our self-contained conference floor has 11 naturally lit meeting rooms and a Business Centre supported by an enthusiastic team of organisers and technicians. Wi-Fi internet is complimentary throughout the hotel. Work up an appetite in the Fitness Centre or savour beautifully tender steak with a drop of red wine in the luxurious surroundings of our b1 Restaurant. Your stay at Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre is worth celebrating.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Crowne Plaza BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE
Hotel room was spacious but very hot.
Staff on front desk were all helpful...
Good location, nice room, great breakfast.