- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Really lovely hotel a short walk from the city (about 10mins), clean and comfortable room, friendly staff very helpful, excellent food..."
"The hotel was slightly dated in decor but I was only staying for one night so wasn't too fussed - the staff seemed quite efficient. I booked..."
"Tired decor. Strange dining area theme. Boiling hot room. Noisy air conditioning. Slow service in evening restaurant. They seem to be short..."
"Nice welcome, hotel has ample parking and is a ten minute walk into the city centre. Room was spotless and in good order, excellent shower...."
"Very friendly, welcoming staff throughout my stay. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Decor throughout the hotel is quite dated..."
About the hotel
'A comfortable, modern hotel and pub. With traditional character and charm. ' Close to Canterbury City centre and in sight of its historic cathedral.
The Victoria Hotel is a charming and individual hotel, pub and restaurant, that offers clean, comfortable and competitively priced accommodation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Really lovely hotel a short walk from the city (about 10mins), clean and comfortable room, friendly staff very helpful, excellent food...
Ideal for a stop-over
The hotel was slightly dated in decor but I was only staying for one night so wasn't too fussed - the staff seemed quite efficient.