- 6 guest reviews
"The hotel is excellent and facilities are really good. The only thing that could be better is having separate showers at the pool. Poolside..."
"Lovely hotel. Great view from room and from public areas and the food was superb. Great choice at both breakfast and dinner. What really mad..."
"A most excellent welcome and stay on my first trip to Mull. I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. The food was absolutely excellent, wi..."
"The accommodation and food was lovely and staff were helpful and accommodating. the view from the lounge is beautiful and very tranquil...."
About the hotel
The Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa sits on the crescent of Craignure Bay and enjoys stunning views over to Morvern and the rugged west coast. It is located within a few hundred yards of the main ferry terminal, so access is easy either by car or on foot with a shoreline path leading to the hotel. Almost all the bedrooms benefit from the superb outlook and guests can also make use of the extensive leisure facilities and spa.
There’s an indoor heated pool, kiddies pool, foot spa, gym, sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub, all of which are complimentary to hotel guests with spa therapies and beauty treatments available by appointment. Within our spa we have a Rasul mud room – this is a specialist full body cleansing treatment that will remove dead skin cells and increase circulation. Dinner and breakfast is served in the Sheallach-na-mara Restaurant whilst guests can relax in the Observatory Lounge which looks out on to the gardens and shoreline beyond.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa
The hotel is excellent and facilities are really good.
The only thing that could be better is having separate showers at the pool. Poolside...
Great view from room and from public areas and the food was superb. Great choice at both breakfast and dinner. What really mad...