- 19 guest reviews
"Was all I needed and this far exceeded my expectations...."
"Charming hotel looking dated and tired, Clean with plenty of parking and free WIFI (Weak) at times food was very good staff in the restauran..."
"The Manager provided excellent service. We had an unfortunate incident when the iron burnt out leaving a smell in the room. We asked for a n..."
"We only stayed a night to get away from our kids, it was a very lovley hotel with a beautiful view of the lake! I'd definitely return..."
"The hotel is very clean and the staff very welcoming. My room looked out over the lake ang was very comfortable. I have stayed in higher pri..."
About the hotel
Lakeside Continental Hotel located in Frimley Green, is ideally suited for both business and leisure visitors. Offering 68 en-suite bedrooms with many configurations to meet the ever changing needs of the modern day traveller, the majority of our rooms are spacious and airy, all offering a high standard of cleanliness. Room facilities include: LCD TV, Hospitality Tray, Trouser Press, Iron and Ironing board.
Wi-Fi is offered complimentary in both public areas and guest rooms. The complex itself offers Squash Courts, Pool and Snooker which are on a pay as you play basis. Leisure facilities are available at our sister hotel for £10 per day. Parking for cars and small van are free, larger vehicles will be subject to a parking charge dependant on size of the vehicle. Lakeside Continental Hotel is within easy reach of Farnborough, Camberley, Guildford, Reading, and all the military academies such as Sandhurst and Deepcut. With excellent major road links – M3 M25 A3 and both Heathrow and Gatwick within easy reach we are the perfect destination. Windsor and Legoland can be reached in 30 minutes by car, while Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park are within 30 miles of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Squash Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel or Motel
Looks good on the internet and it is a big hotel, put off really that it serves a high volume of commercial van drivers, car park looked more like a builders merchant than hotel car park.
Oh an thanks to the receptionist who informed me that the surprise bottle of prosecco was in ice in my room, shame my wife was standing next to me at the time, another priceless moment.
The whole hotel is stuck in the 1970's.
If the price was significantly less than competitors then I could understand however........