- 16 guest reviews
"Only had one night stay to attend a music event. Lovely old hotel which would benefit from a little TLC. That said it was still nice. Lovely..."
"We had a very unpleasant encounter with one of your staff members. We arrived earlier than check-in (having advised the hotel a week earlier..."
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean rooms, great value for money..."
"the hotel was so pretty and clean and the staff were so professional, our original room had soiled sheets but we were very quickly moved to..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed a lovely stay at the Ben Wyvis hotel. Strathpeffer is a gem of Scottish Victorian charm. The Ben Wyvis is beautiful. T..."
About the hotel
The Ben Wyvis Hotel, located in the beautiful and tranquil Ross-shire highlands enjoys a commanding position looking over Strathpeffer, much like the nearby mountain from which it takes it's name. The architecture of the hotel blends in perfectly with the village whilst the relaxed air of the hotel gardens reflects the serenity of the location. The Hotel has its very own 32 seat private Cinema that shows the latest DVD's throughout the day.
In our stunning grounds we have a 9 hole pitch and putt with epuipment available from Reception free of charge. Free wi-fi access is available in all public areas only to guests with laptops. The Ben Wyvis is an ideal base for day trips to Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Inverness, Loch Ness, Black Isle, Dornoch to name a few! A wide range of activities are available locally including some of the most amazing quad biking and mountain biking tracks in the Highlands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Only had one night stay to attend a music event.
Lovely old hotel which would benefit from a little TLC. That said it was still nice. Lovely...
Nice hotel but one very rude staff member. A shame as a beautiful hotel in a lovely setting.
We had a very unpleasant encounter with one of your staff members.
We arrived earlier than check-in (having advised the hotel a week earlier...