- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location. Fantastically sized apartments. Absolutely recommended...."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of London`s historic Smithfield Market, this fully refurbished Victorian red-brick building dates back to 1907 and retains many of the external period features. Overlooking Smithfield Market, Market View comprises 65 stylishly designed contemporary apartments. There is an option of studios and one-, two, or three-bedroom apartments available, all of which have been finished to the highest standards, with an emphasis on quality and space.
Market view is situated in an ideal location, central to the city and within easy reach of the capital`s main attractions and venues. St. Paul`s Cathedral is only a short walking distance from Market View, along with the Museum of London and the Barbican arts centre. There is a wide selection of restaurants within easy reach of the building, including Novelli, EC1, Kabuki and Mustards Smithfield Brasserie. . . IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that photo ID matching the name on the credit card used to book with is required upon arrival. If the card holder is not present, then the property will require another method of payment from the guest staying with us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic Location in Farringdon
Fantastically sized apartments. Absolutely recommended....