- 2 guest reviews
"this hotel is lovely clean relaxing friendly its everything you want in a hotel it puts other hotels to shame. you can't anything but it was..."
"Very friendly and welcoming staff. Light and airy dining room with views out to sea. Discreet service and good food. Hotel in a quiet reside..."
About the hotel
Located in the coastal town of Paignton, at the heart of Torbay and the English Riviera. This Victorian seaside hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, excellent cuisine, comfortable accommodation, stunning sea views and is just 200 metres from the Goodrin
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 06/05/2014 to 02/05/2022 - CC will be charged at 2% as will non UK debit cards. NO CHARGE on UK Debit Cards. Any check ins after 10:00pm need to be prior arranged directly with the hotel once booking is made. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
this hotel is lovely clean relaxing friendly its everything you want in a hotel it puts other hotels to shame.
you can't anything but it was...
Very friendly and welcoming staff.
Light and airy dining room with views out to sea. Discreet service and good food. Hotel in a quiet reside...