- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We stayed in one of the newly refurbished loft rooms and it was lovely, very cosy, clean and comfortable. We had and evening meal and breakf..."
"Clean efficient few minor problems in bathroom but shower excellent. Would stay again..."
"Very friendly stay...."
"Brilliant personal service and lovely garden to sit in and relax with a drink of an evening. Only thing missing. I remember when they left r..."
"We would have liked breakfast with the room but we were put off by the price I e £10 for continental or£12.95 for full English so we ate at..."
About the hotel
Created from 2 grand Victorian houses to offer guests comfortable and modern en-suite rooms, The Brookfield Hotel, between Portsmouth and Chichester, greatly enhances the experience of guests visiting the area. Ample free car parking and complimentary broadband connection are additional enhancements.
All bedrooms (including bathrooms) are regularly refurbished, so whether you are attending to business or have the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing holiday, why not see what The Brookfield Hotel can offer you.
Near the coastal village of Emsworth, a few minutes from Portsmouth and Chichester, The Brookfield Hotel offers its guests an outstanding venue in which to meet with friends, family and business associates.
The restaurant serves traditional British cuisine for lunch and dinner, plus afternoon tea. We provide attentive yet relaxed service to our guests, whether they are stopping by for a quick cocktail after work, or indulging in a relaxing dinner.
Only half mile from the A27, 0. 8 miles from the centre of Emsworth, 1. 1 miles from the Emsworth train station and 2. 7 miles from South Downs National Park.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed in one of the newly refurbished loft rooms and it was lovely, very cosy, clean and comfortable.
We had and evening meal and breakfast and both were outstanding. We only stayed for the one night but would definitely stay again. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Would stay again
Clean efficient few minor problems in bathroom but shower excellent.
Would stay again