- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Lovely basic hotel, staff were helpful, we needed an iron, in less then 5minutes they had brought one up to our room with ironing board. Ple..."
"Had a pleasant stay. Staff were great and food very nice. Didn't expect it to be as nice as the outside didn't look great. But overall it wa..."
"Excellent accommodation would highly recommend..."
"Disappointed no room for evening meal even though we were residents. could be a lot cleaner...."
"Lovely clean room. very polite staff. hotel in a lovely position on the promenade. would stay here again...."
About the hotel
The Cae Mor Hotel combines a beautiful blend of Victorian period features with tasteful decor and furnishings. The hotel is ideally situated on the sea front next to Venue Cymru (North Wales Theatre and Conference Centre)and 2 minutes walk from the new shopping centre Parc Llandundo. Each of our 23 en-suite bedrooms are individually designed and created to provide our guests with every comfort.
From the high quality mattresses to the soft pillows, all our bedrooms are well appointed with flat screen TV's, Luxurious toiletries and a hospitality tray of beverages. Our Restaurant is small, intimate and friendly, a place where old meets new. From the period fire place to the high back leather chairs you are sure to feel at home. For those of you who enjoy Golf there are 3 first class courses with in 10 Minutes drive of the hotel. All this ensures we provide the ideal setting to discover the many delightful attractions in the area. For your convenience we have a large car park exclusive to the hotel guests and a lift which serves all floors. For our guest's comfort we operate a non smoking policy throughout the hotel. The Cae Mor Hotel is also a Theatre Ticket agent for Venue Cymru.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Bad stay in Llandudno
The room was cramped and had a number of defects including curtains that wouldn't close, no blinds in the shower room, and the light over the mirror did not work.
The room was tired and very limited in space and facilities. Not a place to stay for four days!
Lovely basic hotel, staff were helpful, we needed an iron, in less then 5minutes they had brought one up to our room with ironing board.
Plenty to choose from at breakfast. Parking was a bonus, didn't use car until we left for home.