- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Accommodation was compact Very clean and tidy .check in/out is easy.Staff very pleasant .Will definitely use again .Price and Location are V..."
"I received a warm welcome, the reception environment is comfortable and the compact room has all you really need for a late arrival and earl..."
"I booked with a little trepidation, wondering if a small room without windows would be claustrophobic. It wasn't. I have stayed in hotels, e..."
"Shocked at how tiny the room was considering what we paid but we didn't grumble too much as we only needed a bed for the night. The room was..."
"Hard flooring is appropriate, as this room has a wet room. It's uncomfortable stepping of the wet room with wet feet straight unto the carpe..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant centre, nitenite is a budget boutique hotel with a 24-hour front desk, a bar and free Wi-Fi. Birmingham New Street Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away. The cabin style rooms have no windows but a 32″ HD Television with a view of the Birmingham SkyLine.
All rooms are fully air conditioned with bespoke controls and mood lighting. The room offers tea/coffee making facilities and an en-Suite wet room with a Powerful Shower and Heated Mirror. The hotel offers drinks and snacks 24/7 alongside a bar and continental breakfast is available from 6:30am – 10:30am 7 days a week. Surrounded by lively bars, shops and restaurants, nitenite is a 15-minute walk from The Bullring Shopping Centre. The Mailbox is a 5-minute walk, and the NEC is a 20-minute drive away. Please note the hotel is completely non smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/06/2015 to 31/08/2017 - Please Note from 1st June 2015, the Holliday Street Car Park WILL BE CLOSED Alternatives can be found at Paradise Circus or the Red Cage on Navigation Street The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Room was very small
Good location for Symphony Hall/NIA .Attended a concert at Barclaycard Arena(NIA).Close to New St
Accommodation was compact Very clean and tidy .check in/out is easy.Staff very pleasant .Will definitely use again .Price and Location are V...