- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Our room (54) had a fantastic sea view from both the bedroom and the bathroom. Bed very comfortab..."
"Great place to stay..."
"Will stay again for sure..."
"We just stayed one night, but it was perfect. Room was huge. We all loved the swimming pool, such a stunning setting. And breakfast was exce..."
"We had booked the four poster room as a valentines treat. The hotel is in a superb location right next to the beach and we were made to feel..."
About the hotel
The Golf View Hotel and Leisure Club is situated overlooking the Moray Firth with gardens leading down to the seashore. Many of the 42 bedrooms are sea-facing with traditional interiors that provide you an exceptionally comfortable place in which to stay. All rooms have private bathrooms incorporating bath and shower, a selection of toiletries and heated towel rails.
Each room also has complementary refreshment tray, direct dial telephone, satellite TV and radio, trouser press, and hairdryer. You can enjoy the fantastic sea views from the hotel's conservatory restaurant, where a wide variety of dishes is served throughout the day. Dinner is available nightly in our rosette-winning restaurant, where our passionate chefs offer you a great selection of the finest courses. Whether you want a dip in the 14-metre swimming pool, a relaxing session in the spa bath or a full workout in the gym you can enjoy free use of all our leisure facilities. Some of the local attractions are: Nairn Golf Club & Nairn Dunbar Golf Club and 20+ others within an hour's drive, Loch Ness, Culloden Moor, Cawdor Castle, Dolphin Trips, Whisky Trail, fishing, walking, shooting. Or you can just sit back relax and enjoy the relaxed pace of life.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Games Console, Video/DVD Library
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
Our room (54) had a fantastic sea view from both the bedroom and the bathroom. Bed very comfortable. Both dinner and breakfast were excellent.
Staff are friendly and efficient. Thank you.
Having stayed here on business before I booked this hotel for two nights as a treat for my husbands birthday.
Very disappointed. Having booked dinner in the hotel on the first night and checked we had the reservation when checking in we overhead a conversation between the restaurant manager and a drop guest where she told them they hotel had no gas and were only offering a limited menu. We then had to go to reception to ask what this meant. Then overhead again that the restaurant was short staffed. A restricted menu and lack of staff made for an I enjoyable meal. Never mind they ran out off food for breakfast the following morning while still wanting to charge £17.95 each for the privilege of one rasher of bacon, one sausage, one slice of black pudding and a very over cooked fried egg. Again the lack of food was an overheard conversation rather than our waitress telling us. This hotel has really let me down as it was meant to be a treat for my husbands birthday. Not worth the money.