- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Surprisingly close to the centre of city. Took just 15 minutes walking. Overall experience great. Friendly staff. Will definitely stay again..."
"Having travelled and stayed in many travelodges throughout Uk and Ireland. I travelled by boat from Wales Sat night Sun morning. I arrived W..."
About the hotel
Travelodge Waterford, situated a short distance from Waterford City Centre, offers great value en suite bedrooms with Free Parking. Ireland’s oldest medieval city is only a short drive or 20 minute walk away. Here you will find the world famous Waterford Crystal Visitor Centre and in the Viking Quarter , the new Waterford Museum of Treasures.
Tramore, Dunmore East and the Waterford Coast is only 15 minutes away. The hotel is also conveniently located to WIT and the IDA Business Park with Waterford Regional & Whitfield Hospitals both within 10 minutes of the hotel. Travelodge Waterford is 9km from Waterford Airport and the nearest ferry is located just over an hour away in Rosslare Europort. Prices quoted are per room with each of our bedrooms being able to accommodate up to three adults and a child or two adults and two children. All rooms are equipped with Multi Channel TV and complimentary Tea & Coffee making facilities. High Speed Free Wi-Fi with unlimited data for all devices throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Good place to stay in very convenient location.
Surprisingly close to the centre of city.
Took just 15 minutes walking. Overall experience great. Friendly staff. Will definitely stay again.
My Irish touring trip
Having travelled and stayed in many travelodges throughout Uk and Ireland.
I travelled by boat from Wales Sat night Sun morning. I arrived Waterford midday, I tried to book in although it said on my booking form 1400, This was about 1215. I was advised to come back after 1500. I complied but wasn't happy to spend nearly another 3 hours hanging around after being up all night travelling plus the fact i was up 0430 sat morning for work before my Irish adventure this being my first nights accommodation, I turned up 1515 and had to wait another 10 minutes whilst managers changed over or handed the desk over to each other. No apologies made and then in the morning no hot water whatsoever. NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY