This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Montagu Arms is a luxury family owned hotel in the New Forest with over 200 years of history. Discover a country house perfect for romantic weekend breaks, celebrations, beautiful weddings, conferences and meetings. With a history dating back to 1742, the traditional English character of the hotel is reflected through the old brick fireplace and its roaring open fires, the large cosy sofas, beautiful oak paneling and picturesque gardens, all of which combine to create a truly homely atmosphere.
The Montagu Arms enjoys an enviable location within Beaulieu village in the New Forest National park and is the perfect base to explore this enchanting area. Established by its legacy as a former Royal hunting ground, The New Forest flourishes with a harmonious blend of wild heathland and ancient trees which play host to a plethora of flora and fauna. The hotel prides itself on high levels of customer care and attention to detail, where personal service and old fashioned values are priority. With Roux Scholar and Head Chef Matthew Tomkinson at its helm the 3 AA Rosette restaurant, The Terrace will not disappoint - the delicious cuisine is undoubtedly the focus of every guests visit. The quality of the food stems from the freshness of its ingredients. Along with using only the finest locally sourced organic produce the kitchen garden provides a variety of seasonal vegetables and herbs, used in The Terrace kitchen. The Montagu Arms also boasts an on-site country pub - Monty's Inn. Classic English favourites combine with award winning fine hand pulled local ales to provide the cosy country pub atmosphere that Monty’s has become renowned for with locals and visitors alike. If you are looking for a relaxing break you can also make use of our luxury Thai spa facilities at SenSpa, located at our sister hotel just six miles across the Forest. SenSpa has been voted 'best spa in the south-east' for four consecutive years and is a sensual retreat for the mind, body and soul. The Montagu Arms Hotel, Beaulieu, New Forest - Winner of the Sustainable Food Award 2012 – Considerate Hotelier Awards
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet