- 6 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night. Every one very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and so did the dog. This is the second time we have stayed th..."
"Nice comfortable accommodation with good service and good food. Staff were friendly but had an almost laid back attitude; nothing was too mu..."
"Nothing negative to report. The lobby has a sort of old fashioned feel, like your grans living room. Staff were all helpful, I have no compl..."
"Room was lovely however the shower did not work and only produced burning hot water we tried to get it fixed but it still did not work..."
About the hotel
A large victorian building set in its own grounds situated a short stroll from the town and the River Spey . Over looked by the Cromdale Hills and nearby Cairngom Mountains. An ideal location for the famous Speyside Malt Whisky Trails,Salmon fishing and the Cairngorm Funicular Railway.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for one night.
Every one very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and so did the dog. This is the second time we have stayed th...
Terrible food and service
Unfortunately this hotel does not deliver what it sets out to.
It is too expensive for what you get. The service isn't great and the food in the restaurant is awful. I ordered a burger and it was dry and far too salty. Breakfast wasn't great and service in the morning was a shambles - I was put on a table for eight which previously had six people eat there and had not been properly re-set. The rooms were basic. Noisy, uncomfortable beds and lacking in basics like shampoo and other toiletries. Sadly I would not recommend staying here again.