This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Indulge in the Metropolitan way of life: fresh, stylish, energetic. The Metropolitan in London is among the capital's most enduring design phenomena, a hotel that combines cool looks and cosseting service with a contemporary mindset, putting it squarely on the map of travellers seeking to be at the centre of the action. From floor-to-ceiling windows, look out over a glittering skyline, comfortable in the knowledge you are standing right where it matters - on Park Lane, with the city's best bar and restaurant in the very same building.
A contemporary hotel with an enduring design aesthetic. The hotel's sleek yet serene urban image combines soft whites, pear-wood panelling, suede upholstery and pure Egyptian cottons. Colours are subtle, featuring cosseting mauves and warm plum. Carefully selected pieces of antique Asian furniture introduce soft, Eastern accents. This is the work of Keith Hobbs, regarded as a true innovator in hotel design for the modern generation. Natural light floods the spaces, while walls of glass draw you into the city. The Japanese- Peruvian restaurant, Nobu, buzzes at lunch and dinner with devotees of its Michelin-starred cuisine. The Met Bar is a cult classic among the music, media and fashion crowd, a sultry lounge bar and club with live DJs and memorable Martinis. For a quieter moment, retreat to the intimate and newly renovated COMO Shambhala Urban Escape offering a full-range of holistic, Asian-inspired therapies in addition to yoga and a fully-equipped private gym. It is an uplifting perspective, proof of simplicity's power, and the chic appeal of understatement. It is your private haven at the heart of the metropolis, a place to retreat to when the need for quiet comes upon you.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet