- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Had a lovely time at Berry Head hotel, staff were very friendly and polite. Nothing was too much trouble. Views across the bay were fantasti..."
"First time to the Berry Head so my partner and I wasn't sure what to expect, well from the time we arrived till the day we left what a fanta..."
"The hotel is listed as 3 star and it certainly lived up to the rating The service was great without being overpowering the location was stun..."
"Lovely position, great views and very friendly..."
"Room a little small for superior , but moved to a larger room, both rooms had fantastic views and were nice...."
About the hotel
Stunning location nestling at the waters edge overlooking Tor Bay. Brasserie and 'alfresco'dining and A'la carte Restaurant offering wide variety of menus,featuring fresh fish and local produce. Three Real Ales and a choice of 15 house wines in addition to fine wines.
This must be one of the finest locations in the world offering personal service from a friendly, professional team of staff. Indoor Swimming Pool.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Fishing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Secretary Service, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 0 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
February 2016 mini break
Had a lovely time at Berry Head hotel, staff were very friendly and polite.
Nothing was too much trouble. Views across the bay were fantasti...
A little gem on the hill
First time to the Berry Head so my partner and I wasn't sure what to expect, well from the time we arrived till the day we left what a fanta...