- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We did not arrive until 10pm but staff were very helpful. Car park to the rear of the hotel was very convenient. The hotel has an excellent..."
"We had a room over the courtyard so no view to enjoy. Felt the room was small and boxy for the money we paid. Basically you are paying for t..."
About the hotel
The Old Bank Hotel, a hotel of timeless luxury, sets the standard for modern, comfortable and stylish accommodation in Oxford. Located on the High St, the Old Bank was the first hotel to be created in the centre of Oxford for 135 years and offers the best of both the historic old city and the modern, vibrant social scene. With exceptional levels of personal service, contemporary style and elegance as the basis of an Old Bank experience, prepare to be greeted with a new and fresh hotel experience.
Most of the 42 rooms were created with spectacular views for guests to enjoy Oxford's famous skyline of towers and spires. Lying at the heart of the hotel is the perennially popular Quod Restaurant and Bar. Vibrant and energetic from Monday to Sunday, the restaurant is contemporarily designed with stone floors, an oval zinc-topped bar and leather banquette seating. Offering fresh modern British dishes from breakfast onwards, the emphasis is on good quality seasonal produce, and an excellent atmosphere. Limited free parking is available on site and we also offer all guests free WIFI.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Business Centre, Private dining services
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 13/02/2016 to 17/03/2017 - Long Stays: any bookings of 5 or more nights will have 1 week cancellation policy and we will require a deposit of the 50% of the total 1 week prior arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable experience
We did not arrive until 10pm but staff were very helpful.
Car park to the rear of the hotel was very convenient. The hotel has an excellent...
Great location but pricey
We had a room over the courtyard so no view to enjoy.
Felt the room was small and boxy for the money we paid. Basically you are paying for t...