- 3 guest reviews
"Free parking staff v/good room v/good..."
"Travelled around Ireland stopping at a different hotel each night and this was by far the best. Lovely hotel. Great value for money good foo..."
"Thank you to the staff of the Sligo City Hotel. You keep a lovely clean hotel and obviously take a pride in your work...."
About the hotel
Ideally situated in the city centre of Sligo, the Sligo City Hotel is next to O'Connell Street, which offers extensive shopping, riverside restaurants and cosy bars. The hotel has free WiFi throughout, free daily newspapers and free limited private parking. Sligo Railway and bus station is a 5-minute walk away.
The newly renovated rooms are modern and spacious and cater for all guest group sizes. Every room features a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The en-suite bathrooms have a bath and/or shower, a hairdryer, and free toiletries. Ironing supplies and trouser presses are available upon request. The Quays Restaurant serves full Irish breakfast and offers an extensive dining menu using local ingredients. Guests can enjoy a drink in the Quays Bar where there is weekend music entertainment on offer throughout the year. The Sligo City Hotel overlooks Sligo Bay and sits on the Wild Atlantic Way. With golfing, swimming and surfing activities available, Rosses Point and Strandhill are within a 10-minute drive. Ireland West Knock International Airport is just 45 minutes' drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Sligo City Hotel
Free parking staff v/good room v/good...
The Sligo City Hotel
Travelled around Ireland stopping at a different hotel each night and this was by far the best.
Lovely hotel. Great value for money good foo...