- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Clean and comfortable would stay there again..."
"The one and only reason is due to the beds being so uncomfortable with the springs leaving bruises on our body. My wife could hardly walk th..."
"A lovely clean room ,having excellent facilities ,a price that rivals premier inn in Wrexham but beats premier for quality of room , if you..."
"Easy to book online, very accommodating staff at reception ensuring early morning call and taxi booked for early getaway. Breakfast was fres..."
"The room was lovely but reading the description of the room we paid £100 for 1 night, we assumed (reading the description) we were getting a..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Plaza Wrexham offers 85 luxurious ensuite bedrooms which are fully air conditioned and equipped with high speed internet access. Ideally located on the doorstep of Wrexham Town Centre and the areas of natural beauty in north wales aswell as being just 15 minutes from the historic city of Chester. Enjoy a beautiful dinner in our onsite Zara Restaurant or alternatively our Fusilier Bar serves lighter snacks throughout the day.
Guests can also make full use of our mini-gym, sauna & spa pool. The hotel also offers complimentary parking and wifi throughout the public areas. If you have any special requirements for your stay please do make us aware so we can endeavour to make your visit as comfortable as possible
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Paid £110 for a executive suite wouldn't call it that bed was sagging in the middle and room was out dated very disappointed
Late booking for room over night
Arrived early hours of the morning on an exceptionally hot night.
Reception was very friendly and authorised that I could keep the room until 12pm as I was attending to business next day and had my teenage daughter with me. However, the room was boiling, fan system insufficient, only 1 bottle luke warm water and no drinks in mini fridge. Very disappointing. The room itself was clean and beds comfy. Shower nice and hot, but plug did not fit properly for bath.