- 1 guest reviews
"I booked this accommodation the day before my stay and was very pleased. I was arriving late and although the booking did say that you had t..."
About the hotel
Only a short 5 minutes walk to the Royal Castle, and a short 5 minute drive to Legoland, this beautiful Victorian house built about 1890 is situated in a quiet location in the heart of Royal Windsor. All rooms are elegant and spacious with either en-suite or private facilities, large colour TV, hair dryer and radio alarm clock. All guests have access to the garden, Internet, pay telephone and guest kitchen with tea, coffee and biscuits, fridge, microwave and toaster, ironing facilities.
Car parking off street is available. An extremely comfortable, clean and friendly B&B, offering quality accommodation. A warm welcome to business people and families of all ages is always offered. Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Switch and Euro Card. All major credit cards payment(s) will be subject to an additional 5% surcharge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 21:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Easy and convenient, no drama!
I booked this accommodation the day before my stay and was very pleased.
I was arriving late and although the booking did say that you had t...
Thank you very much for taking time to review us.
We often have guests who need to check in outside our normal hours (being so close to Heathrow Airport makes this especially relevant) and we try our hardest to fit in with these requests.
We are so glad you enjoyed your brief stay with us and hope to see you again in the future.
All the best,