- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Lovely area, comfortable hotel, welcoming and friendly...."
"Pleasant two night stay. Room was clean and nicely furnished though in a noisey spot near the kitchen and corridor. The old door didn't fit..."
"Most enjoyable weekend stay. Lovely country house with beautiful views and good sized rooms. Pleasant swimming pool with pool towels provide..."
"What an amazing location with great views of the Yorkshire dales. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Don't be put off by the neg..."
About the hotel
Retaining its 19th century grandeur, Newfield Hall is charming and relaxing place to stay. During your visit you can relax in our elegant lounges, enjoy a drink in our bar, or use our indoor swimming pool. This is an ideal location from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales.
We’re just a few miles from the famous Malham Cove, with superb walks right on our doorstep. Grassington, Ingleton and the Settle to Carlisle Railway are all within easy reach. If you are exploring on foot or by bike have a well equipped boot and drying room, and an excellent selection of maps, guidebooks and walk directions which guests can borrow. Communal dining at fixed dinner times.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- 11/01/2013 to 22/03/2017 - Dinner & Bar facilities may vary and are subject to availability, Please enquire on arrival. All credit cards are charged a 1.5% surcharge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely area, comfortable hotel, welcoming and friendly....
Pleasant two night stay.
Room was clean and nicely furnished though in a noisey spot near the kitchen and corridor. The old door didn't fit...