- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Room was far too warm all night couldn't open window due to noise a four star hotel should really have climate control in rooms..."
"Easy to get to and close to the city centre..."
"Hotel was very clean & modern, room was very spacious (twin room) and comfortable. Bar prices are reasonable and not inflated as can be the..."
"I stayed at the city hotel with my mum who is 80yrs old, on checking in we were told that the hotel will have a live band playing later to w..."
"Staff very helpful and friendly. Excellent location. Bathroom a little tired, very poor lighting. Room comfortable...."
About the hotel
Of all the Derry hotels, the City Hotel Derry enjoys one of the most idyllic locations; perched on the banks of the River Foyle within 5 minutes walking distance of the historic Derry Walls. The City Hotel Derry is perfectly positioned for sightseeing breaks in Derry City. A stay at our Derry hotel guarantees easy access to some of the most remarkable golf courses in Ireland.
Explore Derry, Donegal & Antrim, including the Giant's Causeway, at your leisure. If you tire yourself out, you can always relax, enjoy the craic & a few pints of the black stuff in Coppin's Bar or enjoy a beautiful meal in our Thompson's restaurant . The 4 star City Hotel Derry offers 158 guestrooms, including "The Collection Penthouse Suites & Rooms", superior rooms, suites, family rooms & accessible rooms, all of which have been designed to the most exacting standards of contemporary styling. Some of our hotel guestrooms have air conditioning, making us stand out amongst other hotels in Derry. We have also recently made all of our bedrooms non-smoking so our hotel is now completely non-smoking to ensure your stay with us is as enjoyable as possible. Thompson's Restaurant & Coppin's Bar offer dining options for local residents & hotel guests in a stylish setting with views overlooking the River Foyle & Guildhall. For business meetings & conferences in Derry, Northern Ireland, the City Hotel Derry excels with a dedicated conference & events floor offering 9 stylish, state of the art meetings & event rooms for between 2 & 450 delegates. All hotel residents & delegates attending corporate events within the hotel are welcome to make use of our complimentary Wi-Fi! The City Hotel Derry's Health & Fitness club has a 15m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room & gymnasium. It is therefore perfect for leisure breaks in Derry whether with the family or friends. Our onsite car park offers complimentary parking for hotel guests & residents, limited to 40 spaces & allocated on a first come first served basis. Alternative car parking is available nearby with on street pay & display facilities available at Victoria Market & discounted car parking rates offered at Quayside Multi-storey park which is located adjacent to the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Room was far too warm all night couldn't open window due to noise a four star hotel should really have climate control in rooms...
A great place to stay in Derry
Easy to get to and close to the city centre...