- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Quaint accommodation in a pub. Real ales and basic pub food..."
"Excellent welcome and helpful Staff. Food and wine superb, breakfast splendid and freshly cooked to order. Although close to Virgin mainline..."
"Lovely location for a stopover. Room was great. Food and bar were excellent. One small issue the following morning was that when we went dow..."
"Lovely place, amazing food, very good value. Room was a little small and out of step with the rest of the hotel, but over all an excellent s..."
"Great Hotel but, The room although comfortable was a little dated and tired looking, my big turn off was having booked for two nights the to..."
About the hotel
The Walnut Tree Inn offers individually styled guest rooms from as little as £49 per night including full English breakfast cooked to order, multi-channel TV/DVD and complimentary WI-FI broadband. Situated just outside the historic village of Blisworth near Northampton and Towcester with easy access from junction 15a of the M1, the A43 Oxford Road and the A508 to Milton Keynes, makes the hotel an ideal location for good quality informal dining or just relaxing in our bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A nice little hotel
Quaint accommodation in a pub.
Real ales and basic pub food...
Excellent welcome and helpful Staff.
Food and wine superb, breakfast splendid and freshly cooked to order. Although close to Virgin mainline...