- 28 guest reviews
"Nice room, excellent view of the cricket ground. The en-suite door didn't close and the shower door didn't stay shut .. Risk of flooding! Go..."
"From check in to check out was a great experience, efficient & helpful. Room was a good size. Comfy bed, clean and tidy...."
"Lovely room but not great communication between staff. I requested late checkout, the message did not get passed on, so the cleaners let the..."
"Nice large room. However, we were placed in the 'disabled persons' room which meant we had the bathroom for a disabled person. Took us a whi..."
"Gorgeous to wake up to such a sight. Room clean, staff friendly - we enjoyed our night!..."
About the hotel
High quality four star accommodation at a great price, friendly service and an ideal location, situated inside the world famous Headingley Carnegie Stadium, with access to FREE car parking and all bedrooms overlooking the Yorkshire Cricket oval. Headingley offers a wealth of restaurants and bars for your refreshment enjoyment and entertainment. As we do not have a restaurant or bar we can recommend local bars and restaurants for you to visit in Headingley which is only a five minute walk from us.
The centre of Leeds is only 2 miles away should you wish to venture further. Renowned for it's nightlife, Leeds has a variety of theatres, cinemas and casinos as well as many fashionable bars and restaurants.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for a night out it was disgusting stains on carpet lots of mould in the bathroom and it leaked didn't have a shower this place needs a refurb .
Didn't bring all breakfast to room couldn't ring reception as the phone was locked so had to go down 3 lots of stairs to complain .
They only do continental breakfast on a weekend not full English
Only thing nice was the view .
Checked out early
Bathroom has a bacterial health hazard
Size of room was great.
Bathroom had a rotten drain smell emanating from it. After investigating the drainage and air vent we found the problem to be complete lack of maintenance. The extractor fan was completely backed up with dirt and fungus growth. The smell was rotten. Certainly isn't a small oversight.