- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"I had a amazing stay, very friendly and welcoming staff. Will definitely stay again..."
"Excellent Accommodation and Facilities...."
"Stayed for my partners birthday, both enjoyed..."
"Overall the room was'nt great for what I paid for,the hotel itself was fine nice bar and the leisure side were very good breakfast was avera..."
"Very good value for me (I had a post Christmas bargain price). The pool and Gym were busier than I expected (though not overcrowded; I under..."
About the hotel
Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa is a unique Boutique Resort, only 30 minutes from Cardiff Capital City and 25 minutes to the Millenium Stadium by train. Most of the 42 en-suite rooms enjoy amazing views over the surrounding 18 hole golf course, some as far as the Brecon Beacons, and all come with the latest modern amenities. The Clubhouse Bar and Blas at Bryn Meadows restaurant offer the perfect dining experience, with stunning views and constantly changing menus using the finest local Welsh ingredients.
Fusion Spa & Wellness is an extensive onsite leisure and spa facility, with the gymnasium overlooking the 18 metre "beach effect" swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. In addition to this, Fusion Spa & Wellness offers a range of individual treatments, including holistic, therapeutic and beauty treatments. Golf and Spa breaks available, packages also available for hotel guests and visitors.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
When we first entered our room there was a musky smell of damp, which was not pleasant.
It looked like the paint work in the room had been re done but to a poor standard. The bed was really comfy, thought we were getting a double, but was actually two singles pushed together. There was no iron, fridge or remote control for the built in TV in the bathroom. However the room was spacious and had lovely views.
The food was okay, but for the price would of expected something better. It was all pretty standard and over priced.
Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa
I thought the hotel was over rated .
For a 4* hotel ,the pillows were extreamly uncomfortable. The bed sheet were single sheet.
Food and room service were forgettetting orders. Spa facilities were too small.
People were allowed to smoke right in front of the hotel entrance which was very trashy and terrible for non smokers.
TV was very poor quality picture. Robe and slippers were not provided unless you book spa treatment . There was dust and dirt on ceiling of where the restaurant is. All in all it is over rated and should not be 4* hotel . Need major improvements on various things above. I would not recommend any one who is looking to relax or be wine and dine. Very noisy also we did not sleep all night as the noise level of the people between rooms were very loud.
Thin walls between floors.
Food was awful in the restaurant... dish were serve still wel like it was straight out of dish washer not wiped.