This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built circa 1717 this stunning Georgian hotel offers individually appointed rooms, beautiful lounges with open fires, bar and deli, an original feature ballroom where Franz Liszt once played. During the Summer months you can watch the world go by from our al fresco dining terrace in the market place.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 17/12/2015 to 31/12/2024 - The hotel does not have a lift- all bedrooms are situated on the 1st floor or above. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet