- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Poor tv , great room...."
"Always stay here when we go to Bradford for the theatre. Excellent location. Good value for money. Bedrooms clean and comfortable bathrooms..."
"Friendly staff. Good location. Food well prepared. Choice a little limited. Car parking adjacent to hotel. Comfy bed. Room a little warm cou..."
"Great friendly clean hotel...."
"Nice City Centre Stop Over. Recently stayed here on a date night. The hotel is obviously old and showing signs of its age, but at £44 for th..."
About the hotel
The Great Victoria Hotel is centrally located and is within walking distance of Bradford's main attractions. The hotel offers complimentary car park and Wi-Fi to all guests. Room information each of the 70 bedrooms is super stylish and individually designed with loads of original features.
Each room comes complete with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, a 2-line phone, great art, bespoke toiletries, and the best beds. Please see individual room details for a complete list of facilities on offer. Travel information By train: - The hotel is directly opposite the Bradford Interchange train station. By car: - Leave the M62 at junction 26. - Head onto the M606. - Follows signs for Bradford city centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Video/DVD Library
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Great Victoria Hotel
Poor tv , great room....
Room 401 - broken, dirty, tattered executive room.
Stains on the floor.
Sticky stuff on floor. Torn sheets. Shower didn't open as hinge was off. Fire alarm going off at midnight and staff were running and shouting unsure of what to do. Wardrobe in bathroom. Loose tiles everywhere. Sink plug broken. Room was small with windows only above head height. No blind in bathroom and normal glass. Nice toiletries, nice heated towel rail meant bathroom was warm. Black out blinds worked a treat. Couldn't hear party on ground floor from 4th (which doesn't have lift access).
It was fine as an emergency but what was clearly once a beautiful hotel is now tired and run down.