- 9 guest reviews
"We have stayed at the Millstream a number of times and like it very much. However, the bathrooms badly need updating - the shower was old an..."
"The apartment was extremely well equipped and pleasantly decorated. Ample supplies of tea, coffee and biscuits were available and a welcome..."
"Stayed in Apartment 3 which was excellently equipped and comfortable. The food in the brasserie was absolutely fantastically delicious and e..."
"Conveniently located in Bosham within walking distance of Chichester and Fishbourne Palace, the Millstream is also close to a tidal inlet, a..."
"My wife and I were completely satisfied - although, at our age, we could have done without the step up to the loo! A silly but relevant comm..."
About the hotel
This charming English country hotel is situated in picturesque Bosham, just 4 miles west of Chichester. The bright and airy bedrooms are individually decorated, and each has a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. The private bathrooms have a power shower and free toiletries.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. There is a choice of two restaurants in which you can dine: the Millstream Restaurant is renowned for its fine food, which has been awarded 2 Rosettes by the AA; alternatively, Marwick's Brasserie is an exiting, modern yet modestly priced restaurant, set in relaxed and informal surroundings. Subject to availability, lunches and dinners are served in the Restaurant or Brasserie. Hotel guests can enjoy a sandwich in the Bar or order Room Service 24 hours a day. Afternoon teas are served in the leafy gardens or the cosy lounge. Full English Breakfast (£14. 50) is offered the Restaurant or Continental Breakfasts (£9. 50), can be served in your bedroom.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We have stayed at the Millstream a number of times and like it very much.
However, the bathrooms badly need updating - the shower was old and noisy, and inefficient. Also our room (number 17) was very hot and it was not possible to cool it down easily - and the air conditioning was noisy at night
A Happy Experience
The apartment was extremely well equipped and pleasantly decorated.
Ample supplies of tea, coffee and biscuits were available and a welcome pack of milk, bread and butter and cake and bottled water was provided. Very peaceful at night and comfortable mattress on the bed. Optional breakfast was available at the hotel a short walk away, and all the food was freshly prepared to a high standard. Staff were all extremely helpful and friendly providing a good service. Should be noted that there are no street lights in Bosham and a torch is needed if walking at night.