This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Brookfield bed and breakfast in Keswick has just been awarded a 4 star rating by Quality in Tourism, and has membership of both Cumbria Tourist Board and Keswick Tourism Assocation. Brookfield b and b is situated in the most beautiful part of the Lake District. in Keswick.
Upon your arrival you will be shown to your room, and offered tea, coffee, softs drinks and biscuits at no extra charge for you to relax and unwind in the Victorian Decorated dining room. Ronnie will give you advice on places to visit in and around Keswick, and recommend places to eat. Books and maps are available in the dining room for you to brouse through. The Guest House offers cosy double en-suites at an affordable price, luxury doubles for that extra space and comfort, 2 spacious twin en-suite rooms, 2 spacious triple en-suite rooms and can accomodate families from 2 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children and even 2 adults and 3 children depending on age. All rooms are en-suite having showers, radio alarm clocks, colour tv's, tea and coffee making facilites and hairdryers. Brookfield Guest house is situated just outside of Keswick town centre, within an easy walking distance along the dissused Keswick railway line, walking through rows of trees on either -side and crossing the flowing River Derwent ending up on the old Keswick Railway Platform Station.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet