- 6 guest reviews
"Comfortable, clean room; friendly staff, handy breakfast places. Because we were on the third floor water pressure wasn't great. There was s..."
"Expect a friendly welcome from the gentleman on the desk. Nothing was a problem. The room was cosy and warm. The heat may not suit everybody..."
"Very comfortable, clean, nice location and the breakfast was lovely!..."
"We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room. It had a sauna and jaquci which enhanced our experience. We found it very convenien..."
"We enjoyed our stay at leeson guest house. Very comfortable and big beds. So peaceful. Great location for those who want to see the city but..."
About the hotel
The Leeson Bridge Guest House is located on Leeson Street Bridge, an exclusive area of Dublin city close to St Stephen’s Green. It over looks Dublin’s Grand Canal, on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. The hotel offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green and all the attractions of Dublin city – concert and exhibition centres, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas of Dublin city.
The Leeson Bridge Guest House is a fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest a ‘Home from Home’ experience with tastefully decorated rooms. The rooms include key amenities such as Flat Screen TV, Tea and coffee facilities and Free WiFi.
The Leeson Bridge Guest House is easily accessible by local Buses, Taxis, Luas and Dart train services with the Aircoach stopping outside our door. The hotel provides guests a relaxing and stress free visit to Dublin and offers free parking (first come first service basis) and much more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for staying near centre of Dublin
Comfortable, clean room; friendly staff, handy breakfast places.
Because we were on the third floor water pressure wasn't great. There was s...
Warm & Cosy
Expect a friendly welcome from the gentleman on the desk.
Nothing was a problem. The room was cosy and warm. The heat may not suit everybody...