- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"6 of us were stopping for the night for a concert at the Genting Arena. Only 4 miles from venue. Staff great, help order taxi that came on..."
"Thought was rather expensive for one night. Otherwise very satisfied with hotel and facilities available...."
"While the rooms at the Grimstock are a little old fashioned, the old fashioned continues with style in the rest of this lovely hotel. I enjo..."
About the hotel
Grimstock Country House Hotel is situated in a rural setting in its own beautiful grounds and gardens. It is ideally located for the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham Airport, Birmingham Business Park and Hams Hall Distribution Park which are all only a 5 minute drive away. The main Midlands motorway links are also on the doorstep with quick access to the M6, M42 and the M6 Toll Road.
The hotel provides its own unique mixture of professionalism and a personal service. All of the bedrooms are tastefully furnished and offer a wide range of facilities including a free Broadband service and the price includes a full English breakfast served in our splendid Garden Restaurant. The bar and adjoining Warwick Lounge provide an ideal & comfortable place to relax before or after enjoying the perfect meal in the restaurant where guests can enjoy freshly prepared locally grown produce specially prepared by the award-winning Chef.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
6 of us were stopping for the night for a concert at the Genting Arena.
Only 4 miles from venue. Staff great, help order taxi that came on...
Tired rooms. Poor value for money.
Rooms appear to have been last refurbished 30 years ago and consequently do not feel bright and clean.
All bathrooms have coloured bathroom suites now showing their age. Their description of an executive room does not meet modern expectations in terms of size and facilities. Breakfasts were disappointing for the rate charged. Public rooms are fine and the quality of dinners and service from staff is very good.
The hotel is close to the NEC and it is clear the hotel relies on this trade and hence are able to charge a premium price for accommodation desperately in need of improvement. Not a good choice for a leisure trip.