- 4 guest reviews
"Staff were very welcoming and attentive. Room incredibly clean. Perfectly located for Regent Street/Bond Street...."
"Excellent restaurant and service. Room clean and toiletries good. I was on Floor 5 there is some staining on the passageway carpet which sli..."
"Stunning hotel, great staff, wonderful stay..."
"This is one of the best places i have ever stayed in London. whether you are alone and on business or away for the weekend with your partner..."
About the hotel
With its perfect location, its long history, its stylish and elegant interiors, some breathtaking guest room terraces and a Michelin starred restaurant, it is easy to understand why the St James’s Hotel and Club is one of the most desirable addresses in London. Heathrow Airport is only 50 minutes’ drive and 17 minutes to Victoria Station. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and parking is possible on site at additional charges.
Each of the luxurious 60 guest rooms and suites reflects attention to detail, incorporating state-of-the-art technology and exquisite furnishings. Many have their own balcony and views over the rooftops of the historic St James’s district, near Mayfair. During your stay at the St James’s Hotel and Club, why not treat yourself to a little pampering in your room with our convenient in-room spa and beauty treatment services. St James’s Hotel and Club, in partnership with Black Label by Perfect 10, is delighted to offer a new way to escape from the stresses of everyday life in the complete comfort and privacy of your own luxurious room. This luxurious townhouse hotel is located in a quiet cul-de-sac near Mayfair, Buckingham Palace, the exclusive shops of Jermyn Street, the Burlington Arcade, Bond Street, The Royal Academy of Arts, and only a short stroll from the theatres and nightlife of the West End. The hotel boasts stylish, sleek, contemporary, yet elegant interiors and a magnificent art collection. Executive chef William Drabble oversees all the dining aspects, from the Michelin-starred restaurant Seven Park Place to the informal bistro, room service, and afternoon tea.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 16/06/2009 to 01/06/2018 - ALL RESERVATIONS WILL BE PRE-AUTHORISED PRIOR TO GUEST ARRIVAL FOR THE TOTAL STAY VALUE. PLEASE NOTE THAT 20% OFF WEEKENDS SPECIAL OFFER IS PRE-PAID AND NON-REFUDABLE The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were very welcoming and attentive.
Room incredibly clean. Perfectly located for Regent Street/Bond Street.
Excellent restaurant and service.
Room clean and toiletries good. I was on Floor 5 there is some staining on the passageway carpet which slightly detracts from the overall appearance.