- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Staff were all very welcoming and attentive. Hotel was quiet and restful. Room a little tired but comfortable and adequate. A good price too..."
"this was a very pleasant hotel, with friendly staff and free WiFi! the rooms were comfortable and kitted out the shower was excellent, altho..."
"We only stayed one night, but it is perfect for families of 5 with 3 full size single beds and a huge double, breakfast was excellent and th..."
"We stayed in Room 12. Bathroom had no towel rails, floor was extremely slippery and only towels for 1 person and no bath mat although this w..."
"Loved everything about our stay, friendly helpful staff, made us feel very welcome. Clean and cozy, our room was perfect, nicely decorated w..."
About the hotel
The Gipsy Hill Hotel is surrounded by three acres of beautiful landscaped gardens and is a taste of the Devon countryside mere miles away from the vibrant and historic, Cathedral city of Exeter and easy access from Junction 29 of the M5. You are guarantee
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Gipsy Hill Hotel
Staff were all very welcoming and attentive.
Hotel was quiet and restful. Room a little tired but comfortable and adequate. A good price too...
pleasant hotel in lovely grounds
this was a very pleasant hotel, with friendly staff and free WiFi.
the rooms were comfortable and kitted out
the shower was excellent, altho...