- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Was very pleased with the room and location only downside was that we weren't informed that we should have booked for our evening meal...."
"A good budget hotel, comfortable bed. Lovely sea view. Good hearty breakfast. Short walk from town centre. Great for walks on beach...."
"Our room was amazing, sea view , and different floor for our bathroom, bathroom was little tired and heated towel rail was on all night and..."
"Very happy with my one night stay with an early start on Le Shuttle. Excellent location, 10 mins drive to terminal. Really nice sea front lo..."
"The staff were friendly, welcoming and competent, it was Sunday so fewer people than normal staying there but we weren't given the impressio..."
About the hotel
Settle in by the sand as you ease yourself into the fine accommodation offered by Stade Court Hotel! Standing proudly on the seafront of the picturesque Cinque Port of Hythe, the hotel has played host to discerning guests since 1939, and with individually furnished bedrooms, many offer glorious views of the English Channel, it's easy to see why! Our choice of traditional English and Indian cuisine is mouth-watering, and we cater for guests' every need and pride ourselves on our reputation for excellent hospitality. For anyone who's looking to hop across to the Continent, the hotel is just four miles from the Eurotunnel, while Canterbury and Folkestone are closer to home for those who want to visit the best of British! Additional charges for pets may apply, but for our human visitors we simply stick to great rates all year round!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Dogs are allowed at a charge of £15 per dog* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Was very pleased with the room and location only downside was that we weren't informed that we should have booked for our evening meal....
i asked for a pet friendly room with disabled facilities, the room was on thurd floor
I asked for accommodation with pet friendly and disabled facilities .
I was told that the only rooms that could be put in were on the third or fourth floors. I walk with a walker which was going to have to be folded in half to het it into the lift, bit of a squeeze for us all. The receptionist could not tell me if there was a disabled toilet on the ground floor. There was not one. The accommodation was so hot it was unbearable. The only way out in case of fire was via the steps, no good for me, disabled, although I could have tried to through myself out of a window if I found one big enough for a person.