This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
For 2015, the Cezanne facelift . . .
totally metamorphosed, its 28 rooms and junior suites are adorned with fabric stretched Swarovski, stained wood, mirrors and lighting effects for a more chic and glamorous atmosphere. Spirit cocoon with a sky staged by soft lighting, backlit niches, silk curtains, carpet so "Matisse" bearing the hotel's name . . . his personality on each floor with a hint of color (purple, anise , copper . . . ). The reception, bar and breakfast room are also completely redesigned: wood, fabrics and furniture design harmoniously combined conviviality and luxury. A 80m spa, C. Spa, with two cabins (one double), jacuzzi, steam room welcomes you 7/7 from 10am to 20 pm from February 25th 2015.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Cézanne Hotel Spa in Cannes is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.30(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet