- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"All the staff polite and helpful...."
"This was the first visit to Forest Pines of our Golf Society and having been going to venues around the north of England for many years, thi..."
"Hotel was immaculate . Room was very clean, two double beds . More than adequate for us . Great price . Will defiantly be going back for a..."
"We only stopped at Forest Pines for one night but wish it was longer. We found the staff very friendly and attentive. The breakfast was well..."
"We have stayed at Forest Pines lots of times and always been very satisfied with the accommodation food and friendly and helpful staff...."
About the hotel
Forest Pines is a luxury golf and country club hotel set within its own 190 acres of woodland just off junction 4 of the M180 in Yorkshire & Humberside. The hotel is one of the region's premier hotels with extensive facilities including 188 luxury en-suite bedrooms, 18 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, beauty spa, function rooms, contemporary one AA rosette Eighteen57 restaurant and 27 holes of Championship golf.
There are a range of attractions within easy reach of Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - east coast is a short drive away, with the coastal towns of Grimsby, Skegness and Cleethorpes offering a host of attractions including Pleasure Island Theme park, the National Fish Heritage and Natureland Seal Sanctuary.
Normanby Hall Country Park is the perfect day out for the family. Take in the sights and enjoy shopping in Hull, Leeds & Sheffield, all within easy access of the hotel. Take the family out for the day to The Deep in Hull or the famous Leeds Armouries.
Set in 300 acres, you can step back in time to learn about Yorkshire & Humberside's rich rural heritage in the Farm Museum, stroll around the beautiful gardens or discover the elegance of the Regency Hall. Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort is perfect for those who need an overnight stay and provides a warm welcome after a long, tiring day.
Conveniently located close to motorway networks and within easy reach of Humberside Airport, Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort offers free secure car parking and other benefits including: superbly appointed working area in bedrooms, 24hr Room Service WI-FI (Wireless High-speed Internet Access) in all bedrooms, public areas and meeting rooms. Free use of Health Club facilities, including swimming pool, whirlpool, relaxing thermal with steam and sauna. Unwind in one of our 6 treatment rooms and relaxation rooms. Free WI-FI in all rooms and public areas.
Forest Pines offers the choice of three fantastic restaurants. Eighteen57 is a new modern, stylish and exciting concept focusing on fresh local Grimsby fish as well as serving a variety of meat and vegetarian dishes. Eighteen57 is the more formal restaurant at Forest Pines and features a relaxed and interactive service and has recently been awarded one AA rosette. The ambiance remains intimate with relaxed background music and small groups of diners. Wherever possible Eighteen57 utilises local suppliers and seasonal ingredients to create mouth-watering dishes. Advance booking strongly recommended. The Grill is an informal and relaxed restaurant which focuses on local Yorkshire & Humberside beef and offers a variety of meat, fish and vegetarian starters, mains and desserts. The Grill offers a relaxed and informal service and has a vibrant atmosphere on busy nights.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - QHotels
All the staff polite and helpful....
Group of 16 Golfers on overnight stay.
This was the first visit to Forest Pines of our Golf Society and having been going to venues around the north of England for many years, thi...