- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Old windows, big gaps, locks worn, very small shower room, much draughts Very heavy curtains, double room with 1 chair only Booked as supe..."
"All in all good value for money, the rooms are a bit tired and it is in need of a refurbishment, and to be picky having a shallow shower tra..."
"Good value for money...."
"Warm welcome. Room was basic but comfortable and clean perfect for an overnight stay. A restaurant was within short walking distance providi..."
"We were looking for a "value for money" overnight stop and Redwings was just that!..."
About the hotel
Redwings Lodge offers a warm and friendly welcome. Conveniently located just off junction 15 A1(M), south of Peterborough and north of Huntingdon, Redwings Lodge provides value for money, clean and efficient accommodation for the discerning traveller. Handy for A1 / A14 interchange, nearby local attractions include Huntingdon race course, Grafham Water, East of England showground, New Peterborough EXEC Centre and historic Cambridge.
We are located just south of Sawtry on the B1043 adjacent to the Spicelands Indian restaurant and behind the Pace service station. Comfortable and clean rooms - double, twin or family rooms. All rooms have en-suite shower room, wall-mounted 26" digital TV with Sky 1, Sky Sport 1and Sky Sport News and a host of Freeview channels, WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities. 24 hour Annabel's bar (with 42" Plasma TV which receives all the SKY sport channels). Some rooms also have DVD players - if this is important to you, mention it when booking. Ample parking and convenient rural location all make Redwings Lodge the logical choice for the busy traveller.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Big disappointment. Urgent in need of updating
Old windows, big gaps, locks worn, very small shower room, much draughts
Very heavy curtains, double room with 1 chair only
Booked as supe...
Value for Money
All in all good value for money, the rooms are a bit tired and it is in need of a refurbishment, and to be picky having a shallow shower tra...