- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The apartment was stunning! Everything you need for a great stay! Views were amazing, loved all the windows. We had one complaint, the mattr..."
"Unfortunately the only let down was the noise from nearby nightclub. Which was loud enough to keep us awake until 3am. But it a city centre..."
"Excellent choice for a family, very central and everything you need is provided apart from tea, coffee sugar etc but we have stayed lots of..."
"Customer service great, very welcoming. Some small issues with couple things not working. These were quickly resolved but if room had been p..."
"Very quiet, clean rooms and friendly staff. So close to the shops and with parking. Couldn't hav easked for more...."
About the hotel
Accommodation with an enviably central location, just steps from Sauchiehall Street, the Glasgow Loft Apartments offer the perfect city centre base for both business and leisure. Glasgow's famous galleries, top shops, finest restaurants and popular entertainment venues are all just a short walk away and the Financial District, Merchant City and West End are all easily reached. Finished to a desirably high standard each apartment has been designed with style and comfort in mind.
With chic decor, quality furnishings and every home comfort and amenity you could need. Glasgow Lofts offers a 24 hour concierge with check in from 4pm onwards and a check out time of 10am. ** Please be aware we do not accept bookings from Under 21's ** Servicing of Apartments occur every 3 days or your stay or can be arranged daily for an additional fee. Full payment will be taken 48 hours prior to arrival from card details provided after cancellation period has expired. - £250 security deposit will be taken from every guest any day of the week. - The maximum of 4 guests per apartment only. - No visitors of guest will be allowed access to our apartments. - The card that guest makes reservation with must belong to them and must be present on check –in. I. D for this guest is also required. If the card holder is not present we will not accept the booking . If they require a third party form to be sent this must be asked for and returned before the arrival date or again we can’t accept the booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 18/04/2013 to 29/12/2023 - No hen/stag or parties- guest will be asked to leave without refund if they are found to be any of these. No visitors permitted - only the guests who have booked. Min age 21 and ID required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Trendy city pad
The apartment was stunning.
Everything you need for a great stay. Views were amazing, loved all the windows. We had one complaint, the mattr...
Unfortunately the only let down was the noise from nearby nightclub.
Which was loud enough to keep us awake until 3am. But it a city centre...