- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Our stay at the Burlington Hotel was very satisfactory indeed. A lovely location, very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommen..."
"We arrived on a Friday afternoon and the first thing you notice is all the staff , and I mean everyone from management to cleaners are so po..."
"+ friendly staff; comfy beds; cheap parking; sea-front location; good breakfast; very clean throughout; would highly recommend as accommodat..."
"It's ok have stayed at better places . certainly not worth £155 per night..."
"The room was of modern design. It was bright and clean. The staff were friendly and well presented. Car parking on the street which you pay..."
About the hotel
Twenty-Six well-appointed rooms boast high ceiling and Victorian embellishments all complimented by a stunning contemporary decor and furniture. Rooms uniformly feature en-suite bathrooms, televisions, radio, direct dial telephones and tea & coffee making facilities. Hotel restaurant “Gio’s” is open throughout the week and serves a delicious European cuisine.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
This is not a 4 star hotel Also be warned, it's noisey.
Apparently this mentioned when you book. But watch out.
Our room was horrible. The beds were incredible uncomfortable
There was no plug in the bath, but the very nice lady on reception was able to provide one.
The night was very windy, but the window rattled so much we could hardly sleep
Worst night sleep ever in a hotel
The only positive was the lady on reception was very kind & helpful.
Our stay in Worthing
Our stay at the Burlington Hotel was very satisfactory indeed.
A lovely location, very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely recommen...