- 7 guest reviews
"The room was a little small but as I was travelling alone that was ok. The only thing to spoil the experience was that it was situated above..."
"Great,great,great. The Grand is an excellent place to stay...."
"Great location, great hotel, rooms where inpressive, food delicious, we had breakfast and lunch, would stay here again..."
"Very central location. Friendly staff...."
"Great old school value for money hotel. Very friendly staff. Deco, somewhat dated, but adds to the charm as is an old hotel. Found food and..."
About the hotel
Grand Hotel Tralee is located in the centre of Tralee Town, making it the perfect base to browse the many shops, restaurants, bars and activities close by. It’s ideal to explore Kerry and the South of Ireland with its numerous beauty spots, including the Ring of Kerry and Killarney's lakes. Established in 1928, the Grand Hotel boasts open fires, ornate ceilings and mahogany furnishings, offering old world charm in a town centre setting.
All 43 bedrooms are designed with impeccable care and attention. Standard rooms echo a timeless traditional style, whilst superior rooms are lavishly decorated with silken drapes, velvet chairs and modern furnishings. All rooms feature wireless internet, telephone and multi-channel television. The hotel features Samuel Restaurant, The Pikeman Bar, two banqueting rooms and 6 meeting rooms. Limited free parking is available. Local attractions include The Aquadome, Siamsa Tire, Blenerville Windmill, Crag Caves, Kerry the Kingdom Musuem and the Town Park
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was a little small but as I was travelling alone that was ok.
The only thing to spoil the experience was that it was situated above...
The Grand is an excellent place to stay....