- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Great location, great rooms, lovely staff and great food, all you could ask for. Will stay again...."
"Lovely big bed, endless tea and coffee, excellent breakfast. It was a shame that smokers came to sit at the lovely sunny patio- Spoilt it fo..."
"I stayed in this lovely hotel 6 years ago, the standard then was very high and I'm pleased to say that standard hadn't dropped. I was given..."
"Stayed here for one night during a journey from Southern England to Scotland and was impressed with the staff, the cleanliness of the room,..."
"Lovely ground floor room. Comfy bed, good food and an excellent breakfast...."
About the hotel
Situated in an idyllic location, between Peasy Beak and Lancaster Canal, surrounded by rolling hills and green countryside. Just 1 mile from junction 36 of the M6, an ideal location for exploring the Lakes and the Yorkshire Dales. The hotel has a traditional feel with a modern twist, comprising of a modern contemporary entrance with residents gallery with free Wi-Fi.
Two restaurants serving exquisite traditional home cooked food and a warm cosy bar with open fire for those chilly winter evenings. There are a number of superb rooms to choose from including our newly refurbished Standard rooms, Superior rooms and our new luxurious Executive room. We look forward to welcoming you to Crooklands.
- Cots available, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, great rooms, lovely staff and great food, all you could ask for.
Will stay again.
Lovely big bed, endless tea and coffee, excellent breakfast.
It was a shame that smokers came to sit at the lovely sunny patio- Spoilt it for me