- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Brilliant place to stay..."
"The Swan is a truly lovely hotel in the very centre of the town with characterful rooms and attentive staff. The breakfast is also to die fo..."
"Always a consistently pleasant and convenient stay...."
"Staff were fantastic, extremely polite and nothing was too much for them. Quality of room was good, location brilliant. Would stay here agai..."
"We booked a night at the swan because we were attending the dubfreeze VW meeting at Bingley hall. We found the hotel car park easily and che..."
About the hotel
Located in the centre of Stafford, The Swan has been lovingly restored to include 31 luxurious bedrooms, two of which are 4 poster suites, all are en-suite with internet points, most are air conditioned and non-smoking. Our four executive rooms have Plasma TVs, DVDs and Freeview. You will experience some of the finest food in Staffordshire in the award winning Brasserie Restaurant.
Only a 10 minute walk from Stafford Train Station, The Swan offers spacious accommodation including family rooms, suites and facilities for the disabled traveller.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Swan Hotel
Brilliant place to stay...
Excellent high quality hotel in the heart of Stafford.
The Swan is a truly lovely hotel in the very centre of the town with characterful rooms and attentive staff.
The breakfast is also to die fo...