This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Extensive renovation by French craftsmen has sympathetically restored the Hotel to its former glory. The nature and attention to detail of the renovations has allowed most of the original features to be kept such as the stunning terracotta tiled floors, the wooden French style ceilings, the marble and natural stone fireplaces, and the Louis XIV nutwood doors,to name but a few. The Hotel (member of Relais & Chateaux)offers a blend of culture and innovation, together with luxurious and modern comfort, all of which is in complete harmony with the historical setting of Mirepoix.
Our guests can also avail of the south-facing courtyard, garden with swimming pool, and patio. Private garage parking is also available.
- Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Restaurant Relais Royal in Mirepoix is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet