- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Nice place, easy to find. Seems to have been an old people's home previously. Everything in excellent condition. Hotel is basically merged w..."
"All fine although location is rather bland. Fine service but décor is a little tired...."
"Perfectly adequate for our needs as we were just breaking a long journey. We arrived late and left the next day. Very friendly staff and goo..."
"Efficient, speedy and excellent service...."
"The only service we asked for was to book a taxi for us. This was done pleasantly and efficiently...."
About the hotel
With it's modern bedroom facilities and public rooms dating from the 15th century, this comfortable Hotel makes a great base for visits to local attractions. Open fires during the winter months in it's relaxed bar and lounge area all add to the atmosphere. Free Parking, Free Wi-Fi and LCD TV.
The Hotel has A Fine Indian Dining Restaurant, serving authentic Indian cuisine Monday-Saturday in the evenings.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable convenient hotel attached to Indian restaurant
Nice place, easy to find.
Seems to have been an old people's home previously. Everything in excellent condition. Hotel is basically merged with an Indian restaurant business.
A Pleasant Interlude
All fine although location is rather bland.
Fine service but décor is a little tired.