This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, just 20 minutes’ drive form Aviemore, this elegant Country House which was once the home of Sir Thomas Lipton and the famous Hartley Jam Family, it offers Luxury accommodation, exquisite Afternoon Cream Teas, Pet Friendly. Free Wifi throughout. .
Each of the eight guestrooms has its own unique style and character befitting the history of the property and most also offer scenic views over the tranquil gardens or stunning Cairngorm Hills. The hotel lounge and drawing room provide the ideal space for guests to sit back, relax and enjoy a famous afternoon cream tea. The hotel has a full licence - offering the opportunity of sampling some of the numerous local malt whiskies, local gins and local beers. Wines and Champagnes also available. The hotel is located close to the A9, the main route between Edinburgh and Inverness and is just 40 minutes from Inverness itself. The popular tourist location of Aviemore is 20 minutes away by car and the traditional Highland town, Grantown-on-Spey is just 3 miles away.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing, Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet