- 33 guest reviews
"Needed a bed for the night after a party and The Bell did the job. Bland rooms, but serviceable. Good to have late check-out for a lie in. N..."
"Very welcoming staff room very clean and functional have stayed at this hotel before..."
"Good hotel with nice clean rooms food mainly Indian was ok good value for money...."
"Room was tired and in need of renovation. Fine for a night but I wouldn't stay any longer...."
"I have never experienced such bad customer service from so many employees before. After being told I needed to pay a £100 deposit I asked to..."
About the hotel
The main hotel building is a 16th Century Coaching Inn with a Modern Bedroom Block. It is located within walking distance of Epping Town Centre and only 30 minutes away by underground to Central London. Epping under ground tube station is just over 1 mile away from the hotel.
Only 10 mins away from the M25 and M11. London Stansted airport is 30 minutes drive by road. Close to Excel exhibition centre in London. Harlow town centre is just over 4 miles from our hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
42% would recommend it to a friend
Suited our purpose
Needed a bed for the night after a party and The Bell did the job.
Bland rooms, but serviceable. Good to have late check-out for a lie in. N...
Very welcoming staff room very clean and functional have stayed at this hotel before...