- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel great rooms in excellent location..."
"We returned to The Old Palace Lodge because, last time we were there, we slept well on both nights due to the heavy, blackout curtains. I ca..."
"Very nice hotel, staff very helpful, would definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
Located in the historic Market Town of Dunstable, The Newly Awarded 4 Star Old Palace Lodge Hotel stands as it has for several hundred years with warm old English charm. With 68 en-suite spacious bedrooms, designed to a Standard or Executive level, and three Meeting and Event suites, offering the perfect fit for Business Seminars and Private Functions, the hotel has been described as a Jewel in Dunstable and, it really is. .
. . The Popular Henry Restaurant, has welcomed Andrew Hill the new Executive Head Chef. Andrew and his brigade have comprised a set of exciting brand new menus, from the A La Carte, wedding, Banqueting, to the Room and Lounge. The superb presentation and accompanied of course, with our new selection of fine Wines, these mouth watering dishes would compliment any palate. The Old Palace Lodge offers complimentary on-site car parking, gym onsite and WI-FI internet access. Ideally located, The Old Palace Lodge is in walking distance to Dunstable Town and situated only 10 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of the nearby Town of Luton and London Luton Airport. The M1 junction 11 is located 5 minutes drive away. Dunstable Town 2 Minutes Walk Luton Airport Only 5 Miles Woburn Abbey 8 Miles Whipsnade 4 Miles
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
I was disappointed by this establishment.
It was very noisy in the room next to us as they seemingly were having a party. It looks lovely on arrival.
Hardly a 4 star
Not a four star.
Granted the public areas were charming and furnishings good. Room was needing a decoration and furniture was old. This was supposedly a better room with a view of a wall and kitchens. As a vegan there was nothing to eat on the menu. Walking outside the hotel into Dunstable was a bit chaotic. Breakfast was busy and loud.