- 5 guest reviews
"Room was smaller then expected however it is a very nice play to stay. Loved the funkyness of the place and friendly staff. It was expensive..."
"The Exhibitionist Hotel on first appearances certainly impresses, but unfortunately for me it is missing the basics. I booked a Deluxe Suite..."
"We stayed here for our anniversary, it is firstly an amazing attack on your sense as you walk in.... Beautiful artwork in the whole hotel. Y..."
About the hotel
LateRooms has named The Exhibitionist Hotel as one of the Sexiest Hotels on the Planet.
The Exhibitionist Hotel is the next generation of luxury boutique hotels. Located in the heart of South Kensington, the hotel is just a stone’s throw away from London’s array of shopping and cultural attractions.
Situated within beautifully restored eighteenth century townhouses, The Exhibitionist Hotel brings together the heritage of the original property with contemporary and stylish design.
Art is a central feature of our design hotel, with eight galleries each offering a blank canvas for up and coming artists to showcase their work in an exclusive London location. Gallery spaces are transformed regularly so visitors will be able to experience something different with each visit.
Guests of our luxury boutique hotel have the option to personalise their stay to suit their own preferences, allowing for a uniquely tailored experience. This personal service starts right at the point of reservation during which guests can customise their stay – everything from the scent, taste and feel of their stay – nothing is too much trouble.
From all day dining, through to inventive and creative cocktails, indulgent plunge pools, private balconies and outdoor cinemas, guests can expect the best from their visit to The Exhibitionist Hotel in South Kensington.
Local attractions such as Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum are within walking distance. South Kensington tube station is less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
The Exhibitionist Hotel opened in late 2014 and features 37 individually designed and bespoke rooms, including a number of spacious suites. It is the first in a collection of luxury boutique hotels offering seamless personalised service. Free Wifi available throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
a great place for a night
Room was smaller then expected however it is a very nice play to stay.
Loved the funkyness of the place and friendly staff. It was expensive...
Still not convinced
Staff still very obliging but simple processes (e.g.
checking in) do take a long time. Room still very small for the money, but bed as comfortable as you could want.