- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, lovely city, everyone's friendly and welcoming...."
"This was our 4th stay at the Abbey Hotel, because the location is very central and only a short walk to many if Bath's famous attractions, s..."
"Nice hotel, breakfast was excellent, little pricey per night, but for a special occasion, so happy we stayed. Would definitely consider goin..."
"In over 40 years of business travel i'd had no reason to stay in Bath. Th a Lady Wifes birthday was here and she said she wanted a visit to..."
"From the moment we arrived the staff couldn't do enough to help, and were polite, friendly, helpful and professional. We were upgraded too a..."
About the hotel
The Abbey Hotel is the best-located hotel in the City of Bath, just 3 minutes walk from Bath Spa station. The hotel boasts the perfect city centre location with the historic attractions and famous shopping streets of Bath only a short stroll away. Independently owned, the hotel boasts an intriguing blend of stylish, contemporary comfort and historic character.
The hotel bedrooms benefitted from a full refurbishment in 2013 and all feature complimentary superfast Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, REN toiletries, hairdryer, iron and ironing boards, new flat screen TVs with Freeview and brand new hypnosis bedding.
The hotel is home to the award-winning 3-AA Rosette Allium Brasserie which is open for breakfast lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Loved by locals and praised by the UK press- Allium is the perfect central venue for events of all kinds. The menu is ever-changing and is internationally influenced.
Artbar and Lounge are the perfect places to unwind and relax after a hard day of sightseeing or day in the office. With a dedicated Mixologist in-house, we can conjure up the perfect cocktail pick-me-up.
All areas of the hotel benefit from complimentary superfast Wi-Fi access. Parking is available offsite, additional charges apply. Pet are allowed, please contact us for more information.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
A wonderful weekend
Nice hotel, lovely city, everyone's friendly and welcoming....