- 12 guest reviews
"The staff were faultless. Very polite and helpful. The chef produces some amazing food and the menu is lovely. The rooms to the front are no..."
"Lovely in it's own way, personal very friendly. Such a change to have staff who like to smile and pass the time of day, relaxing, beds very..."
"Although the accommodation is clean and attractively decorated the room we stayed in was rather small considering the price. I cannot commen..."
"Very courteous welcome by the helpful receptionist, well situated in the centre of Oswestry within walking distance of pubs / shops / restau..."
"Stayed for a birthday night. the hotel is in a lovely location next to shops, pubs. home cooked breakfast. excellent customer service and wo..."
About the hotel
The Wynnstay Hotel was a well known Coaching Inn on both the route from Liverpool to Cardiff and from London to Holyhead. There are references dating back to 1727, but the existing building is typical of the Georgian Style, and there have been many alterations and additions over the years. The Hotel, has been sympathetically renovated over the past two years, extending the function suite to 200 people and converting the old stable block at the rear of the hotel to a luxurious Health and fitness club with indoor pool, sauna, jet spa Jacuzzi, steam room and three purpose built treatment rooms.
A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Bowls, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
The staff were faultless.
Very polite and helpful. The chef produces some amazing food and the menu is lovely. The rooms to the front are noises due to old sash Windows so of you want a quiet one ask for a room off the front. The room was a standard double and was large bit a little outdated for the price. The furniture and the shape of the room just didn't seem to work. The room had a huge bathroom with brilliant shower but fittings were a little dated and tired. But a brilliant stay none the less.
English,quaint change from hotels which belong to a chain of hotels,different in a good way,personal
Lovely in it's own way, personal very friendly.
Such a change to have staff who like to smile and pass the time of day, relaxing, beds very good, towels lovely and soft. Sauna is great, all working, warm and peaceful.